But, as you know, when teenage girls don't get their way, they tell you that you do nothing for them, and everything that goes wrong is my fault. I guess that's true, because I chose to bring her into this world.
It's my fault that she doesn't get to go shopping every week, and that she has no clothes. Her room is filled with clothes that she doesn't wear, some of which still have the tags on them. It's my fault that she doesn't have the time to go shopping because I keep her too busy. It's my fault that she likes sports and sports is an everyday event in her life. Therefore, I am never home, and like a teenage girl, doesn't understand why she can't go everywhere she wants to whenever she wants to. It's all my fault and will be so until she is old enough to make her own decisions. And then, it will still be my fault. It's okay, because I chose to bring her into this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment